Your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and it’s important to make sure everything runs smoothly. Preparation is key, and here are seven tips to help you prepare for your big day:
- Start planning early: give yourself plenty of time to research vendors, pick your date, and create a budget.
- Communicate with your partner: make sure you’re on the same page about your vision for the wedding.
- Create a timeline: map out the order of events for the day, from getting ready to the last dance.
- Get organised: keep track of contracts, vendor information, and other important details in one place.
- Be flexible: things might not go exactly as planned, so be prepared to adapt and go with the flow.
- Take care of yourself: self-care is important leading up to your wedding day, so make sure to get enough rest and eat well.
- Have fun: remember that your wedding day is about celebrating your love with family and friends, so enjoy the moment!
- When should you hire your photographer and videographer? (Suggest between 9-15 months)
One of the most important decisions you’ll make when planning your wedding is who to hire as your photographer and videographer. To make sure you get the best professionals for your wedding, it’s recommended that you start looking and booking them between 9-15 months before your wedding day. This gives you enough time to research potential vendors, review their portfolios, and schedule consultations to discuss your vision and expectations. Keep in mind that the most popular photographers and videographers tend to get booked quickly, especially for peak wedding season, so it’s better to secure your preferred vendors early on. Booking your photographer and videographer early also gives them enough time to prepare and plan for your wedding day, ensuring that they can capture all the important moments and deliver the best results.
Check out one of our recent video.